Winter Fun in the Zillertal Arena
The Biggest Snow and Fun Arena in the Ziller Valley!
Total Arena - Zell am Ziller, Gerlos, Königsleiten, Gerlosplatte
- 143 piste kilometers - 11 km black, 89 km red , 43 km blue
- 52 lifts | 318 ha piste with artificial snow
- family ski area Gerlosstein in Hainzenberg
- 11 Ski- and Snowboardschools with children's areas
- Snowtubing Gerlosstein
- 87,700 people total transport capability per hour
- 31 lodges and snowbars | 200 km cross-country trails| 4 permanent race courses
- Snowpark Gerlos, Action-Park Kreuzwiese and Funpark Hochkrimml
- Arena Coaster - the new sledging fun - right next to the bottom station of the Zillertal Arena/Zell
- 1 ice rink | 2 tennis courts/squash
- 4 SkiMovie tracks, 4 SpeedCheck tracks und 4 Photopoints
- 7 km (night) sledge track Gerlosstein and illuminated sledge tracks in Gerlos and Krimml
- hands-free lift pass
- free skibus
- Children's rates mroe than 50%, teenager rates -20%
Zillertal Arena & Ski Arena Wildkogel
The Zillertal Arena Skipass and the Zillertal Super Ski Pass are also valid in the Ski Arena Wildkogel in Neukirchen am Gro�venediger. With a valid ski pass, you can use our free ski bus between Neukirchen, Wald, Krimml and Königsleiten.
Family Ski Area Gerlosstein
The small ski area Gerlosstein offers enthusiasts and families with children a lot of ski fun away from the masses. The Gerlosstein tandem lift takes you from Hainzenberg (between Zell and Gerlos) directly to the ski area. Both the Zillertal Arena ski pass and the Ziller Valley Super Ski Pass are valid here.
One thing is for certain: The marvellous winter panorama of the Zillertal Arena will stay with you for a long time!